project 01 project 01

Nice game, love the animation, good puzzles too. Only thing I can say is for the survive level, if we're supposed to jump and not have to hang, make the platforms closer together, and if we're supposed to hang, make them a bit farther apart. Most of the time on that stage I just wait for the jump animation to stop so I can start hanging.
Also not sure if intentional, but you can hang from mirrors as well.
Besides those things, I think this is a great game!

FEEF FEEF

Oh my

BATTLEWAY BATTLEWAY

Extremely repetitive in the levels. Potion making (healing, anyways) becomes difficult and useless when facing higher level foes. Only story I got was the opening sequence.

myaffnik responds:

Interesting, in my opinion without potions you can't fight with highlevels

SQUARE 2 SQUARE 2

1. Alright shooter game, not sure who/what I am shooting, but alright game
2. Not really sure the goal. Description says there's a bit of story, and yet I don't know why or what to do.
3. Based on the border, I'm guessing part of the game is cut-off by the sizing of the game.

Bill Cosby Dating Mini-Simulator Bill Cosby Dating Mini-Simulator

Well, it's something. Funny too

TANK BATTLES!! TANK BATTLES!!

I do like the system it's built with. Has great potential currently.
I appear to be missing how to do things. And how to zoom out further than this corner, cuz I can't view the whole stage currently.
Mute button would be nice, too.

ilianx responds:

to zoom out use the scroll on ur mouse and to move the screen move ur mouse to the direction you want it

Shadow Run Shadow Run

Scrolling could be much faster, it's going a snail's pace currently.
Maybe an up to the jump, too? Second run I was faced with an impossible first jump.

christolilov responds:

Scrolling gets to a very challenging speed about 1 minute in.
I woun't up the jump, ill just tie the maximum distance between tiles to the scrolling speed - i knew such a scenario could theoretically happen, but it didnt show up in testing so i let it slide.
Thanks for the review!

Wheel Clicker 2 Wheel Clicker 2

It's better. Finish could be edited a bit, to be more finish-ey (instead of a creepy looking face)
Also, Super Teleports are made OP compared to anything above it, since the fastest I could get that wheel going was around 300km/s

They gonna eat your brains They gonna eat your brains

My brains were eaten.

Five Nights At The HQ 2 [Everything Unlocked] (26.1MB) Five Nights At The HQ 2 [Everything Unlocked] (26.1MB)

I get that it's a large file, but when looking at a white screen for awhile, I'm wondering if anything is actually loading. Maybe have a loading file with animation while this beast loads?

Jontohil2 responds: