I've made a few adjustments to the backend of the TT games. I plan to roll these changes out in the next day or so. Most changes will only affect the QoL of the games, so it's nothing too major.
A quick rundown of these changes include...
- Better button positioning (more consistent when longer questions are displayed)
- Better handle loading larger font files
- Include backup font in case loading goes wrong
- Clicked buttons will now be color-coded to whether you answer correctly or incorrectly.
- Support for pictures in questions
To celebrate the new ability for picture quizzes, I will be releasing one tomorrow for Inauguration Day! It's an American-themed quiz featuring up to 36 quizzes. I'll post more about it at the end-of-week review.
Thanks for the read!