View Profile applessmillion

27 Game Reviews

I like the game, but find some parts of it be difficult to interact with due to some elements being small. Overall I really like it!

Feels very unfinished. Not sure why there is a grid, but it feels unnecessary. There's also no other movement to the mouse, so I never saw the rat as a threat. Maybe different movements per level would offer a challenge.

Could use some work, such as how the character gets stuck when running into platforms. Since we're also race against the blindrate, having that bar follow us through the level would also be nice (currently it seems to stick near the beginning of the level with the text explaining it).

yelllowflash responds:

getting stuck when running into platforms is a known bug, and the bar does follow you.It doesnt follow you in tutorial thats all

3 Audio Reviews

Love it! Can tell a lot of work has been put into this.

Zophar responds:

Thanks man!

Awesome music. Upbeat and is truly happy.

Hey,
Your inbox is full, and I have been unable to reply to you. This is the only way I can think to contact you, so sorry for this unrelated comment.

1 Art Review

Great image, enjoyed seeing it on every page on Newgrounds ^_^

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Something just replace my Shmup image with a skin that looks like eyes appear from the top right screen while I could see hair like flowing below so apparently my NG skin is there temporarily and (or) perhaps robot day is over (I like that NG image skin that was showing now. Must check out the wall artists who did this awesome skin image).

22, Male